Making a reservation online is easy. simply fill in the form above and confirm your booking instantly!
Booking Conditions –
Rocks Teppanyaki - We are fully licensed and not BYO. Our venue allows cakes for birthday celebrations, you can bring your own or you can order from our Patisserie. Please advise the reservation team prior to ensure we have adequate fridge storage. We do not charge a cake-age.
Security Deposits - To secure your reservation (up to 4 people) a credit card guarantee of $50 pp will be registered. In the event you no show for your booking a fee of $50 per person will be charged. For bookings over 4 people a non-refundable deposit of $25 per person is required, this will be contributed to your total bill on the day or refunded to the CC used (we need the actual CC for this) or can be posted to your bank account the following business day.
Private Room Fees - If you wish a private room at any time please ask. We DO NOT charge room rental per say, the private use charge are set out below and can be spent on food and beverage as you please.
- room which seats 9 $1000 for a 2 hour seating, for exclusive use for the meal period $2000
- rooms which seat up to 11 $1500 for a 2 hour seating, for exclusive use for the meal period $3000
- room which seats up to 18 $2000 for a 2 hour seating, for exclusive use for the meal period $4000
- For tables less than 6 a minimum spend of $90 applies. This is equivalent to the cost of our vegetarian menu plus a soft drink.
- For children sitting in a chair a minimum spend of $45 which is the equivalent of a main course and a soft drink.
- For groups of 6 or more a minimum spend of $100 pp applies which is the equivalent of our base menu and a soft drink.
Final Numbers are required 48 hours prior to your arrival.
Cancellation Policy Should you wish to cancel or amend your reservation, contact us at +61 2 2515430 at least 5 days prior to your reservation or a cancellation fee as set out above per person may be charged. Outside of this period a refund will occur only if the seats are not resold. it is at the sole discretion of the management if this occurs.
A note from us Please note that a surcharge of 10% applies on Sundays and public holidays. We take note of your seating area preference; however, table location is subject to change. Your seats will be held for 15 minutes post your reservation booking time.
Food Allergy While Rocks Teppanyaki will endeavour to accommodate requests for special meals for customers who have food allergies or intolerances, we cannot guarantee completely allergy-free meals. This is due to the potential of trace allergens in the working environment and supplied ingredients.
Hallal All our meat and chicken is sourced by our meat suppliers from Hallal certified abattoirs. Hallal certification are notated on the boxes and copies of certificates are available for review if required. We do not have pork on our menu.
We are now serving our famous traditional Japanese teppanyaki cuisine Wednesday to Sunday 5 pm until late on UBER…Find out more